Last updated: 1st August 2021
At DawaSASA, we aim to make you satisfied and happy with purchases made on our website. We work hard to ensure products you buy are:
- of high quality;
- fit for purpose;
- safe to use; and
- match the descriptions or samples displayed on the website.
We DO NOT offer refunds for purchases made on our website under any circumstances. You can, however, return a product bought in exchange for another of a similar value or higher.
We accept returns if a product you bought on the website:
- is faulty; or
- has expired.
Request for returns should be made within 48 hours of purchasing the product. Your product must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging.
We DO NOT accept returns if you:
- have changed your mind about the product after purchasing it;
- caused the fault in the product;
- chose the wrong product;
- bought a product that is non-returnable;
- have opened, partially used or disfigured the product; and
- it is past 48 hours since you bought the product.
To request a return, call us on 0716584391 with details of the order and reasons why you want to return it. You will be required to provide receipt or proof of purchase.
If you have any queries about the process, or require further assistance, please contact us at:
Krishna Centre, Woodvale Groove Street, Westlands, Nairobi